John 1:46 Group
A DIFFERENT KIND OF "BIBLE STUDY"
Philip found Nathanael and said to him, "We have found him of whom Moses in the Law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathanael asked. "Come and see," said Philip.
Do you have questions about ...
- Who God is and what He means to your life?
- If there is a God, why is my life so messed up?
- How do I know that God cares for me?
- How can I have a better relationship with God?
- How can I meet sincere, faithful people in this new place?
- How can I become part of a faith family so far from home?
You do not have to:
- Be Lutheran or belong to any specific faith
- "Go to church" every Sunday
- Be "perfect" or "have it all together" (in fact, just the opposite!)
- Be young, old, or any particular age
- Be from a specific religious, economic, or racial background (all are welcome!)
The group meets every Wednesday in Dr. Schultz's home to talk, share, uplift, and find out more about each other, our faith, and our relationship with God, which can change your life. We invite you to "come and see" what we are doing!
Questions or just want to talk?
Dr. Brad Schultz, Lay Minister/Deacon, Peace Lutheran Church
Professor of Journalism
130 Farley Hall